By Richard de Neufville,Stefan Scholtes
Read Online or Download Flexibility in Engineering Design (Engineering Systems) PDF
Best system theory books
Decomposition equipment target to lessen large-scale difficulties to easier difficulties. This monograph offers chosen points of the dimension-reduction challenge. detailed and approximate aggregations of multidimensional structures are constructed and from a identified version of input-output stability, aggregation equipment are labeled.
Introduces a number of modeling and simulation tools and paradigms which are used to give an explanation for and resolve the essential demanding situations dealing with society instruction manual of Real-World functions in Modeling and Simulation presents an intensive clarification of modeling and simulation within the most precious, present, and foremost utilized components of transportation, fatherland protection, medication, operational study, army technology, and enterprise modeling.
This edited monograph contains cutting-edge contributions on non-stop time dynamical networks with delays. The e-book is split into 4 components. the 1st half offers instruments and strategies for the research of time-delay platforms with a selected realization on keep an eye on difficulties of huge scale or infinite-dimensional platforms with delays.
A toolkit of confirmed recommendations and practices for construction ability and growing transformationRecent years have visible a proliferation of knowledge on how you can make change—in enterprise, in social and environmental pursuits, and on a extra own scale. yet, in spite of all this recognition, out of 3 switch efforts fail to accomplish their wanted consequence.
- Operation-Based Infinite-Queue SBC Process Algebra For Systems Definition: Unification of Systems Structure and Systems Behavior
- Applications of Social Media and Social Network Analysis (Lecture Notes in Social Networks)
- Channel-Based Multi-Queue SBC Process Algebra For Systems Definition: General Architectural Theory at Work
- Optimal Control of Stochastic Difference Volterra Equations: An Introduction (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- Robots and Lattice Automata (Emergence, Complexity and Computation)
- Nonextensive Entropy: Interdisciplinary Applications (Santa Fe Institute Studies on the Sciences of Complexity)
Extra resources for Flexibility in Engineering Design (Engineering Systems)