By Tze Fun Chan,Keli Shi
This e-book goals to discover new parts of induction motor regulate according to man made intelligence (AI) innovations on the way to make the controller much less delicate to parameter adjustments. chosen AI options are utilized for various induction motor keep an eye on ideas. The booklet offers a realistic machine simulation version of the induction motor that may be used for learning a number of induction motor force operations. The keep watch over techniques explored comprise expert-system-based acceleration keep watch over, hybrid-fuzzy/PI two-stage keep an eye on, neural-network-based direct self keep an eye on, and genetic set of rules established prolonged Kalman filter out for rotor pace estimation. There also are chapters on neural-network-based parameter estimation, genetic-algorithm-based optimized random PWM approach, and experimental investigations. A bankruptcy is supplied as a primer for readers to start with simulation reviews on quite a few AI techniques.
- Presents significant synthetic intelligence ideas to induction motor drives
- Uses a realistic simulation method of get readers began on force development
- Authored via skilled scientists with over twenty years of expertise within the field
- Provides a number of examples and the most recent study results
- Simulation courses on hand from the book's better half Website
This publication should be useful to graduate scholars and examine engineers who focus on electrical motor drives, electrical cars, and electrical send propulsion. Graduate scholars in clever keep watch over, utilized electrical movement, and effort, in addition to engineers in business electronics, automation, and electric transportation, also will locate this ebook helpful.
Simulation fabrics to be had for obtain at www.wiley.com/go/chanmotor
Read or Download Applied Intelligent Control of Induction Motor Drives (Wiley - IEEE) PDF
Best system theory books
Decomposition equipment target to minimize large-scale difficulties to easier difficulties. This monograph provides chosen points of the dimension-reduction challenge. specific and approximate aggregations of multidimensional platforms are built and from a identified version of input-output stability, aggregation equipment are labeled.
Introduces quite a few modeling and simulation tools and paradigms which are used to give an explanation for and remedy the primary demanding situations dealing with society instruction manual of Real-World purposes in Modeling and Simulation presents a radical rationalization of modeling and simulation within the most valuable, present, and principal utilized components of transportation, place of origin protection, drugs, operational learn, army technology, and company modeling.
This edited monograph contains cutting-edge contributions on non-stop time dynamical networks with delays. The ebook is split into 4 components. the 1st half provides instruments and strategies for the research of time-delay structures with a selected cognizance on keep watch over difficulties of huge scale or infinite-dimensional platforms with delays.
A toolkit of confirmed recommendations and practices for development skill and growing transformationRecent years have noticeable a proliferation of data on how you can make change—in company, in social and environmental activities, and on a extra own scale. yet, regardless of all this realization, out of 3 swap efforts fail to accomplish their wanted consequence.
- The State Space Method: Generalizations and Applications: 161 (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications)
- Self-Oscillations in Dynamic Systems: A New Methodology via Two-Relay Controllers (Systems & Control: Foundations & Applications)
- Reconstruction, Identification and Implementation Methods for Spiking Neural Circuits (Springer Theses)
- Social Dimensions of Organised Crime: Modelling the Dynamics of Extortion Rackets (Computational Social Sciences)
- The Unity of Science and Economics: A New Foundation of Economic Theory
Extra resources for Applied Intelligent Control of Induction Motor Drives (Wiley - IEEE)