By Daizhan Cheng,Hongsheng Qi,Zhiqiang Li
Read or Download Analysis and Control of Boolean Networks: A Semi-tensor Product Approach (Communications and Control Engineering) PDF
Best system theory books
Decomposition tools goal to lessen large-scale difficulties to easier difficulties. This monograph offers chosen features of the dimension-reduction challenge. specified and approximate aggregations of multidimensional structures are built and from a identified version of input-output stability, aggregation tools are categorised.
Introduces quite a few modeling and simulation equipment and paradigms which are used to give an explanation for and resolve the main demanding situations dealing with society guide of Real-World functions in Modeling and Simulation presents an intensive rationalization of modeling and simulation within the Most worthy, present, and major utilized components of transportation, place of birth protection, drugs, operational study, army technology, and enterprise modeling.
This edited monograph comprises cutting-edge contributions on non-stop time dynamical networks with delays. The publication is split into 4 components. the 1st half offers instruments and strategies for the research of time-delay platforms with a specific realization on keep an eye on difficulties of enormous scale or infinite-dimensional platforms with delays.
A toolkit of confirmed recommendations and practices for construction ability and developing transformationRecent years have obvious a proliferation of data on the best way to make change—in enterprise, in social and environmental hobbies, and on a extra own scale. yet, inspite of all this realization, out of 3 swap efforts fail to accomplish their wanted consequence.
- Design Principles for the Immune System and Other Distributed Autonomous Systems (Santa Fe Institute Studies on the Sciences of Complexity)
- S-Variable Approach to LMI-Based Robust Control (Communications and Control Engineering)
- Reconstruction, Identification and Implementation Methods for Spiking Neural Circuits (Springer Theses)
- Dynamics and Control of Lorentz-Augmented Spacecraft Relative Motion
- Probabilistic Analysis of Belief Functions (IFSR International Series on Systems Science and Engineering)
Extra resources for Analysis and Control of Boolean Networks: A Semi-tensor Product Approach (Communications and Control Engineering)